This week I'm focusing on a new preferred partnership we have with Rosewood Hotels. But first a recap on what these preferred partnerships actually mean.
Through the amazing work of our host agency, J5Travel are now members of no less than 11 luxury hotel programs. Here's the list:
- Accor - Special Travel Experience Program (STEP) Fairmont, Raffles, Banyan Tree and Sofitel
- Belmond - Bellini Club All Belmond hotels plus Orient Express
- Langham Hotels - COUTURE by Langham
- Four Seasons - Preferred Partner Program
- Hilton - Impressario Waldorf Astoria, LXR Hotels & Resorts, and Conrad
- Hyatt - Prive Park Hyatt, Andaz, Alila, Thompson Hotels, Miraval and the Unbound Collection
- IHG - Luxury & Lifestyle Six Senses, Intercontinental Hotels, and Kimpton
- Jumeirah - Passport to Luxury
- Marriott - STARS & LUMINOUS Ritz-Carlton, St Regis, JW Marriott, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels and Edition
- Rosewood - Elite (intro to Rosewood below)
- Shangri-La - Luxury Circle
If you've ever booked one of the above brand hotels, then you have likely missed out on the extra amenities that we can provide at no extra cost over what you see on the hotel website or expedia.
Booking with a travel advisor who is an invited member of these programs will give you access to:
- hotel or resort credits
- complimentary breakfast
- room upgrades
- VIP treatment
- sometimes special experiences such as afternoon tea or a vineyard visit
But more importantly, we have access to senior management at every single property under these amazing brand names, and it is these connections that can elevate your stay or even save it, if anything is amiss. Yes, it can happen!
If you're worried about missing out on loyalty points, we are effectively booking directly with these properties and you earn your full entitlement. So please consider us for absolutely all of these hotel options, even if it's just for a couple of nights on a domestic trip. It will be very worth your while.
Here are the Top 5 properties (in our opinion) of our brand new partner, Rosewood.
Top 5 - Intro to Rosewood Hotels
1. Rosewood Vienna, Austria (above and below)
Rosewood Vienna opened in August last year and is housed in a beautifully restored, historic 19th-century building. Ideally situated on Petersplatz, one of the most famous squares in Vienna’s Old Town, the hotel is just steps away from the city’s most luxurious shopping and dining and its most famous historical sites.
I'll list the amenities we can offer for reservations here and then you simply need to extrapolate those for all the other Rosewood properties mentioned.
- Guaranteed upgrade to the next room category until Executive Suite
- Complimentary breakfast for two guests at the Neue Hoheit Brasserie
- 100€ equivalent Food & Beverage & Spa credit during the stay
- For stays of two nights or more, enjoy an additional 100€ equivalent Food & Beverage & Spa credit to be utilized during stay
- Early check-in and late check-out upon availability at the time of arrival
- Welcome note and amenity from the Managing Director on behalf of J5Travel
2. Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco, Montalcino, Italy (above and below)
Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco is truly multifaceted, and the more you learn about it, the more you will love this unique estate. You’ll soon discover this is truly a Tuscan home away from home, offering a range of elegant, spacious suites and private villas sorrounded by pristine nature and unique experiences highlighting different aspects of the region’s history, land and culture. This culinary destination is in the heart of the Brunello di Montalcino region and home to an on-site winery. The 5,000-acre country estate, founded by Massimo and Chiara Ferragamo, rests in the Val d'Orcia, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Top Tip: Enjoy tasting the estate wines under the Tuscan stars in the magical setting of the sangiovese vineyards with an astronomer as a guide, gazing at planets and falling stars.
3. Rosewood Le Guanahani, Saint Barthelemy (above and below)
Facing a peaceful lagoon and the sparkling Caribbean, Rosewood Le Guanahani is a vision of bougainvillea, coconut groves, and vibrantly colored cottages. In keeping with its exclusive St Bart’s location, this enclave feels more like an intimate retreat than a full-service hotel. Each of the 66 air-conditioned, Creole-style cottages features accents of rare wood, a wide terrace, and a private garden with nearly all rooms and suites offering ocean views, and many feature pools. Be as active as you wish; choose between the world-class spa and the many water sports, from kayaking and snorkeling to an exclusive hiking trail on the Morne.
Top Tip: Most of accommodations feature ocean view and 20 have a private swimming pool Ask for Clefs d'Or concierge activities!
4. Hotel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel, Paris, France
Fresh off a head-to-toe refurbishment, Hôtel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel is the epitome of the elegance and spirit of Paris. Sink into the warmth and refinement of guest rooms with a comfortable blend of 18th-century heritage and contemporary creature comforts. Dining options include Paris’ best-kept secret, L’Ecrin; the distinctive Brasserie d’Aumont; Jardin d’Hiver; and the hotel’s favored rendezvous spot, Les Ambassadeurs.
Top Tip: Sense, a Rosewood Spa offers exquisite treatments that revive ancient French beauty rituals with the latest innovation from skincare lines including EviDenS de Beauté, Maison Caulières and Sisley.
5. Rosewood Schloss Fuschl, Hof Bei Salzburg, Austria (above and below)
The legendary Hotel Schloss Fuschl will be Rosewood's second property in Austria when it reopens as Rosewood Schloss Fuschl in late 2023. Idyllically situated on the banks of Lake Fuschl, the graceful, historic property is reminiscent of a fairytale castle and has been welcoming illustrious guests for centuries.
The reimagining of this 15th century landmark cements Rosewood's status as a meticulous and caring guardian of some of the world’s most iconic heritage buildings which have been thoughtfully restored to former brilliance. In keeping with their "A Sense of Place" guiding concept, they are committed to protecting the property's deep heritage while modernizing the resort experience in a celebration of both old and new.
Surrounded by mountains and forests, Rosewood Schloss Fuschl is only a short distance away from picturesque Salzburg, and will feature 98 guest rooms, including 46 suites and six chalets, as well as be home to world-class restaurants and lounges, and Asaya, Rosewood's integrative well-being concept, with indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
Top Tip: The hotel will maintain a fleet of rare vintage cars and the concierge can help arrange personalized chauffeured drives in the Salzkammergut region.
Are you ready to take on the Rosewood Elite experience? Click the button below to get the best of the best on your vacation.
I love travel and I love travel planning just as much and I am proud to be building a team as passionate about exploring the world as myself. It took me a very long time to align my career with my undeniable passion for exploring, but now I and the team are here for you. Your personal travel tailors - award reservation and luxury custom itinerary experts. We provide a bespoke service, imagining and creating itineraries for independent minded families and groups.
Follow us on our travel adventures and stay up to date on the latest in the travel industry.